More New Finger Paints: Hue Rang? and Easel-Y Entertained

Here are two more shades from the new Finger Paint offerings. I found there to be a huge difference in the formula, but I realize they have completely different finishes.

Above: Hue Rang? is a beautiful mix of cornflower, periwinkle and lavender with a micro shimmer finish. This is one coat and I would definitely recommend this shade if you like this type of color and finish.
Below: Easel-Y Entertained was a little disappointing for me, but not so much that I dislike it. I used 3 coats and due to the finish type and formula, I had some drag with the brush and it took longer than I would have preferred for it to dry.
Hue Rang? is perfection in a bottle. I love the shade and the formula was perfect. Not to mention, I only needed one coat! Easel-Y Entertained has a base that is not strongly pigmented with the color, and it has a jelly-type texture--much like Color Club's Japanese glitters. I tried to use thin coats, but I don't think I got them as thin as I should have. I assumed the first coat was dry enough to go ahead with the second coat, and it wasn't. This is such a pretty shade, reminding me of denim, and the glitter is fine and sparkly. It appears as both a blue and a silver glitter. Trying it over a similar base color and using just one coat, would likely alleviate the little issues I have with this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save More New Finger Paints: Hue Rang? and Easel-Y Entertained on social network: