Olive Diva

Did you know that Olive Oil is an ancient beauty secret used by Mediterranean women for 5,000 years and before that the beautiful woman who ever lived Cleopatra herself used this special fruit.

This woman was consider the beauty queen she loved everything beautiful she practically invented makeup and the beauty regimen she was a site to see they say.

I read about a year ago that olive oil was good for your skin and hair (extra virgin) my grandmother would heat up Olive oil and saturate her hair and then rinse out. The Olive is  not only special  fruit but to my family our Sur-name is Zamora and after researching and correcting my family thinking it mean blackberry the meaning is Olive tree or just Olive. In Spain my family may have been in the Olive Business.

So I tool upon my self to began using this wonderful oil on my skin for a year now.  And I love it I tell others but they look at me crazy and ask wont that clog your pores? Nope! The oil molecules are too big to enter your pores.

I take extra virgin Olive oil and cotton balls and take off my make-up and add to my face wash and facial lotions. I love it my skin looks so nice I don't have acne or dry skin.

Biancas' Olive Recipe (Zamora Style)


 1 table spoon of  Extra Virgin Olive oil  (less processed)
1 table spoon of  Lavender water (Durans restaurant)
Use this to calm your skin down and cleanse the skin.

Directions:
Message into skin then rinse with hot water then switch over to super cold water then back to hot then cold. Your pores will love it.


To exfoliate use Olive oil and sea salt once a week on your body for you face use sugar.

   Biancas' Hair recipe
1 table spoon of Olive oil (heat up) 
Add a couple of drops of mint oil 

Saturate your ends and scalp for one hour wrapped up in a warm moist towel and then wrap in a plastic a bag.  After make sure you shampoo rinse repeat.

If it was good enough for Cleopatra it's good enough for you.

Love B









0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Olive Diva on social network: