Perfect Pout

Hello and Good Morning,

I was meant to update my neglected blog over the weekend but got sidetracked doing (also neglected) housework and watching the X Factor final (Rebecca should have won, her make-up was AMAAAAAZING! I think she is the only person I've ever seen who can pull of vamp lips.)

I have loads to blog about, such as my trip to Paris to meet the founder of Orly, Jeff Pink, The Clothes Show, some swatches and some Winter essentials.

I'm kicking off with an obessesion of mine - the perfect pout. Ever since I was a teenager, I always look at lips/pout when admiring pretty women. I have found the perfect pout in real life which belongs to a real women and these are her REAL lips!

These lips belong to Sarah, a beautiful beauty blogger (who is also wearing one of my fave YSL lipsticks). Check out her blog, i heart cosmetics.





I haven't been blessed with my dad's full lips, so I'm happy to 'enhance' mine with fillers, I just don't know where to go. I want to go to a nurse with experience who will enhance what I've already got rather than give me a trout pout or duck lips like Jordan and more recently  -Sarah Harding.

Can anyone recommend a decent injectables nurse in the West Midlands reasonably priced, who can create Sarah's pout for me? I've read about the 'Lip Queen' in Knightsbridge but I've also seen her Knighstbridge prices.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Perfect Pout on social network: