ELLIS FAAS: Creamy Lips L105



In its newsletter sent out last week, ELLIS FAAS has shone the spotlight on its Creamy Lips L105. ELLIS FAAS calls it a reddish-brown but to me, it looks copper/coral brown.


I had already been planning a couple of autumn-related posts using the Creamy Lips L105 that I received from ELLIS FAAS a few weeks ago, so this newsletter certainly came at a good time.



I wrote a whole review on the Creamy Lips almost two years ago (one of the first items I purchased from the ELLIS FAAS line - L106) and my opinion about it remains the same. This liquid lip colour offers high coverage, is pigment-rich, very moisturising, melds with the lips, fairly longlasting and leaves a sheen on the lips.


I still like to call it moisturising velvet. Seen here is L105 applied thickly. You can of course dab on lightly for just a hint of colour.


The Creamy Lips range retail for €25 / £22 / USD35 each.

In the newsletter, there was also a discount code. Use SNOWL105 for a 10% discount on your whole order.


More information:
ELLIS FAAS website


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save ELLIS FAAS: Creamy Lips L105 on social network: