ORLY It's Not Rocket Science-Cosmic FX

ORLY'S Cosmic FX collection is a mixed array of shades that I'm finding to be quite unique, although It's Not Rocket Science is a close match to China Glaze Zombie Zest and SpaRitual's Optical Illusion. I did a quick swatch test and found the ORLY to have better coverage, but if you're looking to save some $$ and already have one of the others, you don't technically need It's Not Rocket Science.

Above & Below: The photo above was taken with a flash, while the photo below was taken in the shade. This olive green shade required 3 coats and is packed full of golden olive foil glitter.
Below: This photo was taken in full sunlight and I don't know what it is about this line, but I have a hard time getting the detail to photograph in brighter lighting.
Because I already have the China Glaze and Spa Ritual shades mentioned above, I didn't find this one to be as unique as the others I've swatched so far in this collection. I still recall my excitement over Optical Illusion, which was my first foray into this shade, so if you're thinking about getting this one and don't have the others, you'll love it.

I have heard about the price increase from ORLY and while I can't tell you why they chose to go with an increase because I have no idea, Yen from VNS has asked me to pass along the suggestion that you send her your order in an eMail to get accurate pricing. I picked mine up before the price increase, so I can't tell you what her new price is, but she'll be happy to let you know.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save ORLY It's Not Rocket Science-Cosmic FX on social network: