From the Vault: Misa Dirty Sexy Money & Confection Section





The heavy cloud cover and rain continue today, so rather than showing you one of the new China Glaze Glitters, I'm reaching into the vault for some older pictures. Misa's Dirty Sexy Money is probably my favorite shade from this brand. I love teals and greens, but the dusty or muted look this one has is what I really like about it. The coverage is always perfect after two coats, and I think Misa offers one of the best formulas available. Confection Section is a clearish, yet slightly milky polish filled with tiny pieces of glitter that don't look terribly colorful in the bottle, but come to life once applied over a darker shade. Confection Section is from their Sugar Sugar collection, which contains 6 colors, and Dirty Sexy Money is not only my favorite shade, but it's also from my favorite collection from Misa, Living on the Fast Lane.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save From the Vault: Misa Dirty Sexy Money & Confection Section on social network: