Come Monday...weekly newsletter

It's hard to believe we're heading into the last week of Summer--not technically, but I've always considered Labor Day as the finale of days at the beach, warm weather, local fresh fruit and vegetables, festivals, and everything associated with the season. I do love Fall though, so I'm looking forward to that season as well.

Reminder: Tomorrow is the last day to enter my August contest, so if you'd like to take a chance and win 3 fantastic Fall polish collections, you can find all of the details here.

Here's the little haul I made last week when we went to Michigan City. The purpose of the day trip was to take my daughter to the zoo, but with a Cosmetics Company Outlet, a CVS, and a little beauty supply store across the street, I felt obligated to visit them! Nothing better than getting MAC at 40% off, although I was a little disappointed that they didn't have any nail polish that interested me.

Below: A quick glimpse at my Wall of Shame Melmer storage that I finally finished. I think it took me about a month to reorganize my stash using this method, but it seems to be a much easier and neater way to do things.

Below: I now have the nail wheel in my possession of China Glaze's Anchors Away Spring 2011 collection, so I'll be able to do a comparison with Channelesque. Rumor has it that the third polish from the left in the top row is a dupe for Channelesque. The photo below is not as accurate in color now that I see it in real life, so it is possible that it's a pretty close dupe.

My daughter goes back to school a week from tomorrow, so we're getting everything ready for that. She's pretty excited about it and while I'll miss having her around during the day, I've got no shortage of projects that I seem to have fallen behind on over this last month to keep me busy.

My "things to do for my blog" list is completely out of control and I have lots of swatches and products to show you once I get back into the swing of a schedule with a little more free time. I don't think I'll be buying much in the next couple of weeks, because my car's in the shop for new rear brakes and a front wheel bearing to the tune of $600.00--ouch! I hope you all have a great week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Come Monday...weekly newsletter on social network: