Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee

I've no love or hatred for Renee Zellweger who was the inspiration for this shade, although I may be guilty of turning up the volume when I hear the oldie, Walk Away Renee on the radio. I do love Deborah Lippmann's Just Walk Away nail color though. A rich, sophisticated berry black cherry creme, this high gloss jelly-like finish is perfect for Fall.

Above & Below: The top photo is shown under an Ott lamp, while the bottom photo is with a flash. I used 2 coats on this and no top coat.
I'm still working on the Melmer assembly line and moving my polishes to their new home, although I haven't quite determined how I want to store my untried polishes. I chose Just Walk Away Renee from the untried shelf in an effort to decrease the amount that seems to be ever-growing--how does that happen?!! I may or may not have bought this polish for the name, but it's a lovely shade, so that made my purchase worthwhile. Although I may not understand or be able to work some of Lippmann's polishes the way they're intended, the vast majority of them in my collection have never failed to impress me. I love the bottle design, the application and formula is always near perfect (I don't count my personal experience with Funky Chunky in this description!), and she continues to come out with shades and finishes that are unique and beautiful. She also has a number of shades that I consider classic, such as this one.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Lippmann Just Walk Away Renee on social network: