The three things


I hope everyone had a fabulous Memorial Day weekend. It was cold-ish and rainy here but it was nice to have the time with the kids and no schedules.

So I was thinking today that I would explain more about those three experiences I had. I am just not exactly sure how to do it. I just keep wishing that the words would flow from my brain to my fingertips and it would be clear and bright with a bit of funny and sweet mixed in.

Ok, well, the other day I was at the pasture loving on the horses and I looked down and saw a few of those little tiny daisies in the grass. This made of think of that dream I had where I was on my tummy in the grass..which then made me think of the other two things and suddenly it dawned on me (ok so I am little slow) "This isn't three separate things...it's one BIG thing." All three of these events were to essentially tell me how to go on in life and in the circumstances I am in.
I could give the answer away right now but I want to hear what you think...I am doing this out of curiosity, to get to know you all better, and to really confirm to myself that I am not crazy. So I will just sit hear and wait to hear from you...I am a little hungry and kinda have to use the bathroom so if you come up with something in the next few minutes that would be awesome.
Thank you.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save The three things on social network: