Great Polish Day! Essie Resort, Barielle Summer 2010 & Essie Wedding

Wow! What a fun day this is turning out to be! I wasn't really expecting any of these, at least not just yet, so imagine my delight when I came home to find packages with all of these beautiful collections.

Above: Essie Resort Collection: L-R Lapis of Luxury, Turquoise & Caicos, Playa Del Platinum, Splash of Grenadine.
Above & Below: Barielle Summer 2010 High Steppin', a six piece set of metallic hues, all disco-inspired! L-R: Electric Boogie, Slow Motion, Freestyle, Passion Pirouette, Night Moves, Belly Dance. Below is Protect Plus Color Nail Strengthener, which was also in the box. I haven't read the information yet, but I'm assuming it's a new product. I love the concept of Barielle's Strengthener mixed with color.
Above: Essie Wedding 2010 L-R: Walk Down the Aisle, Pillow Talk, Main Squeeze, BBF Best Boyfriend, Show Me the Ring, Petal Pink.
Below: Poor Petal Pink didn't fare well in transport. I'll move it into another bottle and hopefully it will be fine.
I need to get some swatching done, don't I? I don't even know where to begin. It's times like this that I wish I have more hands!
*Products featured were furnished by the manufacturer or PR firm for review.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Great Polish Day! Essie Resort, Barielle Summer 2010 & Essie Wedding on social network: