February Contest~My 1st Anniversary!

The first prize in our 'virtual' prize basket for my February 1st Anniversary Contest comes from the ever-helpful and top customer service provider, Kim at Overall Beauty. For those of you who have dealt with her, you know what I mean! Kim will send the winner 3 BB Couture polishes in your choice of shades, along with the Magic Lash Eyelash Enhancer & Black Magic Mascara gift set (total prize value $55.00). I say 'virtual' prize basket, because some products will be sent directly to the winner from the company, while others will be donated and sent by myself, so there is no real basket! Read more below about my February Contest.
I can't believe it's been a year this month that I started my blog 'just for fun'! And what fun it has been! Thinking back to how thrilled I was when I received my first comment and my first follower, I was just happy that someone--anyone--was reading my blog. In recognition of those of you who take time out of your day to spend a little time with me here, and of some of the companies who have been so supportive of my efforts, this month I'll have one big prize that combines our love of nail polish, cosmetics, and the like from some of our favorite brands. I'm still working on the contents of the prize package, so I'll be adding more all month and highlighting the individual products as we go. One lucky winner will receive prizes valued at over $400.00! I've placed a little box in the upper right hand corner with the Anniversary Prize Sponsors, so that may give you some idea of what's included.

RULES: If you'd like to enter, just send me an eMail with the words "Happy Anniversary" in the subject line. This is for followers only, and International followers are, as always, welcome! You can follow/subscribe via Twitter (there's a box in the left column), the follower box (in the right column), and so on. Entry deadline is 2/28/10.

Feel free to leave me any comments or suggestions in your eMail, although that's certainly not mandatory for your entry. I posted the contest box last night and I've got to tell you, the entries I've received so far have been really enjoyable to read, so thank you for that. I truly enjoy working on my blog and I thank you all for being a part of it. Your comments (although sadly, I have gotten terribly behind in answering them) and eMails give me encouragement and inspiration, and I look forward to continuing into my second year.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save February Contest~My 1st Anniversary! on social network: