Supliform cellulite gel

I don't have a clue where Sarah over at http://www.iheartcosmetics.com/ got this product from but I really like it!



I ran out of Liz Earle's energising hip and thigh gel (which I highly recommend, it's a brilliant product) and Sarah kindly gave me a tube of this foreign cellulite gel.

At first I thought it was an anti-inflammatory gel so was going to give it my husband, but then noticed that awful word 'cellulite'. I couldn't read anything else, I think it's Romanian, not sure.

It smells very leafy and clean, it's a rather thick gel which instantly sinks into skin. I've only used it 4 times so can't comment if my thighs have improved but they definitely feel smoother. It's unfortunate that the tube is rather small because I think I'll finish the lot off in 2 weeks, maybe less.

Have you heard of this brand? Do you know where it's available from? I need a supersize in my life!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Supliform cellulite gel on social network: