New Wet n Wild-Wild Shine Shades!

Above & Below: Night Prowl is unbelievable, and these photos don't tell the whole story. This applied as a thin, watery charcoal shade with sparse red-toned purple glitter. Not easily discouraged, I applied a second coat and the magic took over. It transformed into a deep charcoal creme base with sparkly purple glitter.
Below: Some things are better left alone. A matte top coat diminishes too much on this shade.
Below: Blue Moon, a shade that appeals to me on so many levels. The name, the shade, the whole blackened teal-peacock blue mixed with a bit of the 'Scrangie Effect', for lack of a better way to describe that star burst of a lighter shade in the center that is so prevalent in her namesake Rescue Beauty Lounge shade. I could go on, but you get the general idea. No more words, just look at the pretty pictures!
Below: Rain Check reminds me of Essie's Blueberry Buckle crossed with Revlon's Not So Blue-Berry, but it is it's own color. By no means is this a duo chrome, but it does look more gray in some lighting, more blue at other times, and with a touch of lavender appearing every now and again.
Below: Eggplant Frost, although not a new shade like the others above, is still part of this new display. This too is a stunning shade, an iridescent purple shimmer with blue flash. Again, you can see a little bit of the Scrangie Effect in this shade as well.
Here are some of the new shades from Wet n Wild I picked up earlier this week from their new, five shelf, full end-cap display, and I've got to tell you, for 97¢ a bottle, the price was worth every penny and then some! I can't recall a time that 97¢ has brought me this much happiness. One of these shades, Eggplant Frost, is not new, but it's new to me. You can read more about the new display in my post here. Every one of these shades is perfect. They applied in 2 coats, with no problems and no drying time issues. I like each one for different reasons, and 'like' should probably be replaced with 'love', because they're unique shades, unique finishes, and the formula is very good. Oh, and they're only 97¢. I know I mentioned that several times, but it's hard to believe, considering how nice these are. All of those elements combined, are the reason I'm changing 'like' to 'love'. Love very much. If I had more than two thumbs, I'd give them multiple thumbs up!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save New Wet n Wild-Wild Shine Shades! on social network: