NOTD: Misa Toxic Seduction


Above & Below: Misa Toxic Seduction, 2 coats, outdoors under clouds yet again, no flash. I did a major swatchfest so my poor hands show the signs of acetone!

It feels nice to start revisiting some of my older polishes this month, so I'll start off with one of my 2 favorite Misa polishes, Toxic Seduction. My other favorite from this line is Dirty Sexy Money...no surprise there! Toxic Seduction is from Misa's Fall 2008 collection, Poisoned Passion. The entire collection was one of my all time favorites from any company, which is why I may have been a bit disappointed in their Only Human collection. Toxic Seduction is a blackened forest green shimmer with a hint of teal. The first coat goes on rather thin and the blackened or more charcoal base is quite apparent. The second coat gave me the opaque look that you see in the photos. The shimmer is small and a lighter shade of the green/teal. This is such a beautiful color and I've always been very happy with Misa's application.


I'm hopeful that they'll start coming out with a few more collections or some new shades, as their website is somewhat out of date and I never see ads for them anymore in some of the nail publications that I get. What are your thoughts on Misa polishes? Do you have any favorites?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save NOTD: Misa Toxic Seduction on social network: