Send In The Clowns

I rarely – okay, never – recommend taking makeup advice from a circus clown, but this is one seemingly genius product I’m dying to get my hands on: ProFACE’s No-Sweat Skin Prep. Developed by a retired clown (hehe) who was unsatisfied with the products on the market, No-Sweat is designed to keep perspiration at bay so that makeup doesn’t come sliding off during a high-impact performance; a feature that makes it perfect for actors and rock stars. According to an article in this month's ELLE, however, it is recommended that the product not be used too frequently because of its irritating properties. I think it sounds perfect for an all-nighter at that club that didn't invest in central A/C, or for my 80s all-star karaoke performances in front of my full-length mirror. Kinda kidding about that last one. – Brianne Rieck, Sephora


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Send In The Clowns on social network: