Korres 'Smokin' Autumn/Winter Collection

Smoky eyes will never ever go out of make up fashion, in fact dramatic smoky eyes are my statement look when I'm out partying with my girls. For years,my friends have always asked me to give them 'smoky eyes' when I do their make up for a night out (yes, you know who you are;Vikki, Leanne, Jade et al).

There is something very sensual about this look and the new Autumn/Winter collection by Korres introduces natural metallic browns and golden tones with natural ingredients such as Evening Primrose and Rice Oil.

(L - R: Sunflower and Evening Primrose Eyeshadows in Brun, Golden Brown and Nude)


(From Top - Bottom: Brun, Golden Brown and Nude)

My favourite colour is Golden Brown, I describe it as black gold, it's gorgeous on and can honestly say I haven't come across a colour eye shadow like this in such good quality. I will be using this with heavy black eyeliner.

(Guava Lipstick)

I tend to always go for nude lips (makes them look bigger) but also because I can focus on my blusher (my key make up must have) and eye make up. This smells divine and is so moisturising, the colour is also great for all skin colours. Love it! My sister thinks she is going to get this from me. No way!


(Luminous finish velvety blush)

This blush glides on like velvet because of the Corn starch powder particles, colour is like a bronzer, I actually used this as a bronzer today with pink blush on top. Beautiful.

So girls, get set, get ready and go for some smoky eyes.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Korres 'Smokin' Autumn/Winter Collection on social network: