Cover Girl Purplexed With A Little Duo Chrome Action!

I don't have too many Cover Girl polishes in my collections, but this is without a doubt, my favorite one. Purplexed looks like a pretty grape-toned purple shimmer at first glance, but first impressions don't tell the whole story. Purplexed is actually somewhat complex.

Below: After getting to know Purplexed a little better, it has more to offer, don't you agree?

Below: A little flash of gold, a bit of red, some olive around the edges, and a gloss that looks like shiny plastic.

I'd rate the duo chrome strength only about a 3 or 4 on a scale of 10, but I do love this one. I used 3 thin coats to get even coverage, and I'm always amazed at the glossiness of this shade. The bottle is taller than a standard bottle, and the cap is somewhat longer, but the size is just .33 fl. oz., rather than the standard .50 fl. oz. No matter to me, because it's still a duo chrome!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Cover Girl Purplexed With A Little Duo Chrome Action! on social network: