Come Monday...weekly newsletter

We aren't able to witness a sunrise over the lake, but we do have the sunsets here on Lake Michigan every evening, and it's one of the best things about living here. You won't find me watching the sunset down at the beach in the dead of winter though!

First things first--our winner in Friday's Friday Follower Freebie is the one and only "L", from the blog Bright Lights, Big Color. She won Color Club's Halloween and Holiday mini sets. Congratulations, and I hope to see some looks using the sets on your blog!

Not too much going on in the news of nail polish, other than that we're all going broke with the new Fall collections that are starting to hit the shelves. I'm really looking forward to MAC's Venomous Villains collection, although I'm only getting one polish of the three being offered because the other two are dupes to shades I already have. I know I'll pick up some of the other products too, and truth be told, I'm looking forward to the packaging the most!

My daughter's on a 29 day (yes, I'm counting down!) break from school, so I apologize for not having too much to write about today. I've mentioned before that she's mentally impaired, so I always find it a bit challenging to keep her occupied with fun activities for long periods of time when they have their breaks. I do my best, but she wears me out sometimes! We went to the park with the dogs today and did a little back to school shopping, and tomorrow I'm going to give her a pedicure for fun, so let's hope I can get her to sit still long enough for that!

Just a reminder, if I don't have you on my blog roll and you'd like to be added, just send me an eMail and I'll be happy to list you on there. I'm going to be updating it and deleting some that haven't posted for several months and I always have plenty of room for more!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Come Monday...weekly newsletter on social network: