Inglot: Lipstick Review



Here's another item that I got in May at the then newly opened Inglot store in Amsterdam.



I'll cut to the chase. You would remember that Inglot loves numbers, so this lipstick has been given the very memorable identity of No. 103. It's a bright coral. There is red (like tomato red) but No. 103 borders on orange. Well, it's just flirting, it's not quite orange.


I like this lipstick. It scores high marks for great pigmentation. It has a slight sheen but I'm more inclined to call it a matte. It applies soft, smooth and creamy. Lovely.

It does have fragrance though. It smells like cherry and I do find the scent quite strong in the first couple of minutes after application.

Although I didn't think this lipstick was too drying if applied on bare lips, I find its feel/texture on the lips to be ideal when applied on a light coat of lipbalm (as seen in the lip photos here).

On me, one good application lasts half a day but by then, it's about 60-70% faded. It fades evenly, leaving a flattering tint on the lips.

Ingredients:
Please click to enlarge


Good lipstick, I say. I have no complaints and the price isn't too bad either: €12.



More information:
Inglot has a humongous range of lipstick shades. You can view them on the Inglot website.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Inglot: Lipstick Review on social network: