Friday Follower Freebie!

I'm a little late getting this posted, but we have been having the most incredible weather lately, and being outdoors in the sun takes priority over everything! I'll let this run through Sunday night instead of the usual Saturday night to make up for my tardiness.

Last week I reviewed the Bath & Body Works Kitchen Collection of hand soaps and sanitizers (here), and I also showed you a method that I use with these soaps and coffee grounds to treat my hands to a caffeine scrub. The prize package this week includes 2 of the soaps and one sanitizer (new, not the one used in my review!), so you can try your own caffeine scrub at home! The soaps are Sunburst Tangerine Deep Cleansing and Pure Vanilla Gentle Foaming, and the hand sanitizer is the Sunburst Tangerine scent as well. If you don't have any coffee grounds handy, you can at least give your nails a coffee-related manicure with Sally Hansen's Iced Coffee polish, and top it off with a coat of Hidden Treasure. Surround yourself with fragrance while burning Fresh Bamboo or Creamy Nutmeg Home Fragrance Oils in your Slatkin Natural Soapstone Fragrance Oil Warmer, and you've got the perfect setup for an at-home manicure!

~Followers Only~
~Leave your eMail in the comments section as your entry~
~Entries due by midnight Sunday, July 4th. The winner will be announced Monday, June 5th~
Good Luck To All!
*Hand soaps and sanitizer were furnished by the manufacturer or PR firm.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Friday Follower Freebie! on social network: