NOTD: OPI Bright Lights Big Color

I haven't worn this shade in a while, so wearing it again reminds me of why I love it so much! Bright Lights Big Color is from the Brights Collection, and it's a lovely peachy coral shade with a hint of pink, and delicate gold shimmer.

Above & Below: The top photo, taken with a flash, shows the gold shimmer off nicely. Below, photographed under an Ott lamp.
Below: This was taken outdoors in the shade, and shows how the gold shimmer seems to overlay the base color in lower lighting.
Below: Outdoors under partly sunny skies.
It's always nice to re-visit an old favorite, and recall everything that impressed you about it the first time. This applied well using 2 coats and has a fairly glossy finish. While I wouldn't call this color bright necessarily, it is colorful and perfect for summer. Naturally, I'm most drawn to the flash of gold in this one and how it performs differently in various lighting. It's subtle, but not too subtle. This is one of the few polishes that I've actually used up and had to buy a replacement for!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save NOTD: OPI Bright Lights Big Color on social network: