Architecture, Art and Corn Bread!


The thing about
travel
is this:
You come home
changed
a little bit
every time.


From the things
you see


taste


and experience.


Even after
three days
back home,
I find my head
swimming
with images
of that lovely
Southern lady
known as
Savannah.


The architectural
details
astound in
that fair
city.....







And I really
miss
the 
food!!!




Had both of these at Cha Bella.....YUM!
In honor of
that Low-country
cuisine
that I enjoy
so much,
I wanted to share
with you my
-not-so-
top secret
best ever
{heavenly!}
corn bread recipe.


And a poster
my daughter
created
for the ASPCA
at SCAD University's
Summer Seminar
for high schoolers,
here:



A mama's
got to brag
a bit....
And have her
cornbread,
too!

Thank you for
all of the
wonderfully
kind and supportive
comments that 
you have left about
this trip and
my daughter's
art journey.
I am trying to
return the call,
between laundry,
baseball games
 and the
rest
of my life!


xx
Suzanne


[all images P&H, except:
cornbread: Google
salad & risotto: Cha Bella]



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Architecture, Art and Corn Bread! on social network: