The GOODS: Part I


“Goodness is the only investment 

that never fails.”

  Henry David Thoreau

I logged over 750 miles this weekend...
Traveled to Na-Da Farm 
for the Petit Flea Market.....

It was worth every mile!
It was, indeed, very very good.



Good friends

Yours truly and Joy, a silver friend!

Flanked here by two beautiful silvers,Traci and Tracey!

Me with my lovely golds, sweet God-daughter
and brilliant silvers
Jen and Anne Marie

Good treasures






Good smiles

Lovely Juliet!

And her mommy, dressed in a vintage ball gown
for the champagne kick off.


Good food









Good earth









Good vibes!






Good grief ~
didn't know I had
so many
GOOD things
to share with you!

Stay tuned for
Part II
Show and Tell....
goodies I brought home
along with the good memories!

all images:  Privet and Holly


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save The GOODS: Part I on social network: