QRS/Quirius Glittering Rainbow As A Top Coat

Here's one of the QRS shades I ordered recently, and I think it works nicely as a top coat. It's called Glittering Rainbow, and it's packed full of tiny multi-colored holographic glitter in a clear base. I used one coat over Jessica Purple Burst.

Above & Below: The top picture was photographed outside under partly cloudy skies, and the photo below was taken using a flash. The last photo is with no flash taken indoors.

This polish is similar to many others I have--INM Northern Lights and Orly Shine On Crazy Diamond come to mind--this one covered well and dispersed the glitter evenly across the nail. The glitter changes color with movement, and I think the name of this polish is very fitting.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save QRS/Quirius Glittering Rainbow As A Top Coat on social network: