anTowel Evolution Plus

By Mari Tzikas, Sephora, San Francisco
Saturday was my friend Devon's big 30th birthday bash, so we kicked the day off with a Giant's game. The weather was beyond beautiful, which translated to hot times up in the bleachers. As usual, I came equipped with a bagful of beauty goodies to keep the crowd from sizzling under the sun: Phytoplage "L'Originale" Protective Beach Spray (a fan favorite—even the guys liked it!), Clinique UV-Response Face SPF 50, and Korres Orange Hydrating Face Water (Ahhhhh! in a bottle. Seriously). Needless to say, I didn't get any color, even after spending hours outdoors. No complaints, though, because I took the new TanTowel Evolution Plus for a test drive last night. (I'd rather fake-bronze than bake my skin, any day.) The towelette is big and saturated enough to tan your entire body, which makes for easy application. After the wipe down, I used the now-dry towelette to blend everything in, just in case I missed a spot. When I woke up this morning, I had a truly killer tan. I have to admit that my legs look the best, which isn't surprising, since that's where I started when the towelette was fresh and moist. No streaks or stains; I'm even-Steven and glamorously golden. You could say I hit a self-tanning home run, so to speak.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save anTowel Evolution Plus on social network: