Sally Hansen Ring My Shell & Hidden Treasure

Ring My Shell, another polish from Sally Hansen's latest collection, is a very light lavender shimmer that has more going on in the finish than I was able to capture with a camera. It has a slight metallic and frost look to it, tiny multi colored glitter, and a flash of pale green iridescent shimmer in brighter lighting.

Above & Below: In darker lighting it appears as a silvery lavender shade, while brighter lighting brings out the golden-green iridescent shimmer.
Below: Macro shot of the finish.
Below: I layered a coat of the magical Hidden Treasure over it, and when I did this over Silver Lining in my previous post, the flaky glitter was a coppery-pink. Over Ring My Shell, the glitter is mainly aqua. Hidden Treasure is proving itself to be one of the more visually entertaining polishes I've ever had!

Below: Now the glitter is turning green!

Above & Below: What IS that in there? Just look at all of those beautiful colors and the glowing embers in this polish!
I want to go back to Walgreens and have another look at the display of this collection. I thought I picked out all of the ones I wanted, but after using a couple of them, I may need to get a few more. The formula on these is perfect, and sometimes it's hard to judge the finish type just from looking at the bottle. There was a bright turquoise one that seemed to have a foil-like finish that I passed on, and a nice looking yellow with micro glitter--damn you, Sally!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Ring My Shell & Hidden Treasure on social network: