NK Royal Blue Frost

NK (by Nicka K) Royal Blue Frost is definitely not a frost finish, and if I were to see this on their web site, I would likely pass on it. This was a gift from the lovely Lynn, and I think it's gorgeous! The name 'frost' and the color sample on the NK web site do not do this shade justice.

Above & Below: I used 2 coats and had no application issues. The top photo is with an Ott lamp, while the bottom photo is shown with a flash.
Royal Blue Frost is a deep royal blue with glass-flecked glitter. This is such a stunning finish--like crushed sapphires in a pool of liquid cobalt. The glitter is a shade or two lighter than the base and it twinkles and glows with every move of my hands. I'm going to keep my eye out for this brand when I go in some of the smaller independent beauty supply stores, because if they've got any more like this one, I want them!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save NK Royal Blue Frost on social network: