NIP & FAB-ULOUS

I love finding new products, especially new products which actually work.

Boots have recently launched a new product range called NIP & FAB from beauty expert and creator of Rodial, Maria Hatzistefanis.

NIP & FAB is a clinically tested range for face and body with 11 targeted treatments from eye brightening to skin plumping. When I was at the Selfridges Celebrity garage sale, everyone was going crazy to buy goodie bags which were full of these products. I really like the packaging, which looks like it belongs in the beauty hall of Harvey Nichols.

I have been using the Eye Fix, which is a brightening concealer. I can’t tell you how many compliments I had at work during the first week of using this product. I love the way it gives that Jennifer Lopez really fresh eyed look.





It gives the skin around eyes a softer, fresher and more radiant appearance, it’s actually a dual purpose product which I love, it’s an eye cream and concealer in one. It’s enriched with hyaluronic acid (my bff), softening glycerine and soothing cucumber extract to reduce puffiness.

The smallest amount goes a very long way, so don’t twist to much, you’ll be pleasantly surprised. I have used this under my eyes and on eyelids and the girls at work all asked what eye shadow I was wearing and why do I look so ‘fresh’ – the secret is NIP & FAB’s Eye Fix.



It’s such a steal at only £9.95, move over YSL Touche Eclat! I never did like YSL’s touché Eclat and never understood why everyone raved on about it, I find it watery and greyish looking). This product has completely concealed the heavy luggage under my eyes. Love it!

Other products in the NIP & FAB range include;

Multi-fix Oil (the next product I’m going to try)

Cellulite Fix

Bust Fix

Tummy Fix

Lip + Nip Fix (and this one)

Available from Boots!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save NIP & FAB-ULOUS on social network: