I spy with my gorgeous green eye...

I hope you understand, that greeeeeen eyes, yeah the spotlight shines upon you …. More green today! But this time, it’s all about scoring beautiful, emerald eyes with green shadows and liner – a trend that’s all over the runways and magazines already. (For those who aren’t already blessed with the sassy, sage color, of course.) Now we don’t want to toot our own horn here, but we so called this one in September – see “Green Room” – when makeup-master Laura Geller was already goin’ green. Green offsets redness in the eyes, Geller said, making the whites of your eyes look whiter and brighter. So to get that jade, cat-eye look yourself, try Urban Decay’s grassy shadow or Pop Beauty’s green-eye kit. No contest: you’ll be turning heads in no time.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save I spy with my gorgeous green eye... on social network: