Color Club Japanese Exclusive Glitter: Sparkling Cassis

Above: Sparkling Cassis shown with 3 coats. This is a medium Carnation pink tone.
Below: I applied 1 coat of Nicole's Deeply In Love over Sparkling Cassis, and although I was unable to capture the look well, it gives this red creme a glass-flecked appearance.

Below: 2 coats of Sparkling Cassis over Nicole's Deeply In Love adds a colorful burst of color.
Here's another one of the new Color Club Japanese Exclusive Glitters available at Victoria Nail Supply, Sparkling Cassis. This is the last of the pink/peach toned ones (there are 4 of these and the other 3 were posted yesterday). I used 3 coats on this shade, and it is more pigmented than Twinkle Peach and Calendula for Joy. I would rank this shade and I Love You as by far the most pigmented of these 4. It's a pink-toned color with a hint of peach, and the customary micro-fine multi-colored glitter that all of these seem to have. At the risk of repeating myself, I think that the less pigmented ones work better as base or top coats, although both Sparkling Cassis and I Love You look fine on their own as well.
Application Tip: When using jelly-like textured glitters, I use Orly Nail Armor as a base coat. The silk fibers in this base coat give the polish something to adhere to, so the glitter is more evenly distributed.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Color Club Japanese Exclusive Glitter: Sparkling Cassis on social network: