Updates from VNS (OPI Alice in Wonderland?!!) & QRS Fall Shades

Above: QRS Quirius polishes which I believe are their new Fall colors. L-R: Courtly Rose, Chapel of Love, Rose Breeze, Just Take My Heart, Sand Castle, J's Cappuccino.
Below: Yen from VNS sent this picture to be and it's a polish that China Glaze made exclusively for them for Halloween, I believe. It's called Black Magic and I don't see it on their web site yet, but I've e-mailed her with some questions about it and hope to have some answers soon.
I have a few updates I wanted to share with you today about some new collections, because I know we are all in dire need of more polish! Yen from Victoria Nail Supply sent me an e-mail and casually mentioned a new collection from OPI, Alice in Wonderland. It's scheduled for a December release, and that's all I know. I almost wish I didn't know this, because now I'm extremely curious about it. She tells me "The Mad Hatter is really pretty." I'm hoping to have some more information and possibly some pictures soon, but the waiting will be difficult. Has anyone heard about this yet? I'm imagining all kinds of names for the polishes, but I guess I will have to be patient. Some of you may have already heard that China Glaze has pushed up the release of the The Wizard of Ooh-Ahz Collection to mid-November, and I know we're all looking forward to that. Yen said they're still expecting some additional Color Club Glitters and that they now have the full-sized bottles of Under the Mistletoe (green glitter) and Yule Love It (red glitter), which were included in the Color Club Wonderland mini set.

Yesterday I received an unexpected package from Quirius/QRS with 6 new shades that I believe are their Fall Collection shades. I don't see them on their web site as yet, but I have e-mailed Jamie for some clarification and will post swatches and hopefully more information soon. The collection includes a pink micro shimmer, a dusty mauve iridescent, a lavender iridescent, a bright pink iridescent, a taupe metallic, and a champagne metallic. These descriptions are based only on how they look in the bottle, but I'll update you more once I have a chance to use them. I apologize that I don't have all of the details about the polishes and collections mentioned, but I'll post any updates as soon as I have more information.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Updates from VNS (OPI Alice in Wonderland?!!) & QRS Fall Shades on social network: