Fall and Winter Makeup for 2010/2011

So during the fall and winter skin tends to become dry and flaky and downright a mess. If you have problem skin during these months you may have to use a different makeup routine starting with how you wash you skin and moisturize.

Check out my blog on oil cleansing I swear by it! I use Castor oil and oil to and cleanse I recently started using Bio Oil as well. I never use soap ever for the last 3 years! If I get a zit I use tea tree oil to zap those pesky little spots away.

   




1. Kiss My Face Tinted Moisturizers C$10.18
2. Boots No7 Soft & Sheer Moisturiser SPF 15 US$11.99
3. Mark Get A Tint Tinted Moisturizer Lotion SPF 15 US$10.00
4. CoverGirl Smoothers SPF 15 Tinted Coverage US$7.79
5. Physicians Formula Organic Wear Tinted Moisturizer C$15.69
6. Nivea Visage Summer Touch Daily Moisturizer C$10.69
7. Neutrogena Health Skin Enhancer US$10.49
Also use a cream blush to keep your cheeks smooth


Hard Candy from Walmart $6.00 each

That's all there is to it keep it simple with spending a billion dollars on products.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Fall and Winter Makeup for 2010/2011 on social network: