China Glaze Carnival Lights Glitter





Above & Below: The above pictures are indoors with and flash and outdoors with a flash. The pictures below are with one coat of Essie Matte About You, and although you can't tell in the pictures, the matte coat causes the polish to have a foil-like finish, which looks really unique.

I couldn't wait any longer for sunshine, so I swatched another one. Please be aware that these are much more sparkly than my pictures are indicating, simply because of the lack of sun. Indoors, the glitter catches the light like no other I've ever seen. The finish on this one was much smoother than the Cosmic that I showed you yesterday, for some reason. This is a medium shade of carnation pink with multi-colored glitter. I added a coat of Essie Matte About You, and it gave the finish a foil-like look. Although the matte coat seriously impairs the glitter's ability to catch and reflect light, it is still very evident and reminds me of pink cake frosting with confetti sprinkles.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save China Glaze Carnival Lights Glitter on social network: