ELLIS FAAS: Eye Look With Light III


To all my readers, old and new, I must apologise for the lack of variety in my posts this month. Thank you for sticking around with me. You could be a silent reader or you could be one who regularly leaves comments here. I truly appreciate the support you’ve given me.

July hasn’t been the easiest month for me. My father passed away this month. Gone quite suddenly, gone too soon. Daddy’s little girl misses him dearly, so this simple article is dedicated to my Papa.

Right eye

These are the ELLIS FAAS products used:



L-R:
Creamy Eyes E103 (matte black)
Light E305 (metallic, holographic Bordeaux)
Mascara E401



What I did:
1. Applied a generous amount of Creamy Eyes E103 to upper lid using the pen’s brush applicator. Also used finger to dab on E103 to fade out the edges. Dragged colour out on the outer corner of the eye.
2. Used an eyeliner brush to line thickly the lower lash line with E103.
3. Join, in the inner corner, the black of E103 on the lower lash line with the black on the upper lid, forming a V.
4. On top of the black on the lower lash line, line the eye with Light E305.
5. Dab on some E305 on the outer corner of the eye, layering it over the E103.
6. Curled lashes and applied Mascara E401.
7. With the finger, transferred some shimmery bits of E305 onto the lashes, by running the finger lightly over the lashes. The two ‘teardrops’ on the inner corner were dabbed on with the finger.

Smokey and somber. I weep, but I do not weep.

Rest in peace, Papa. May you rest in peace.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save ELLIS FAAS: Eye Look With Light III on social network: