HE loves...

I'm not sure about the rest of you lovely ladies other halves (apart from Sarah at www.iheartcosmetics.com) but my husband is THE definition of a metrosexual male.

I would like to say I have influenced his need for a beauty regime, but even when we first met, he was using the Dermalogica system and he was having monthly facials.

However, I have influenced his brand buying behaviour...he now loves KORRES, Liz Earle, Eve Lom, ORLY Rich Renewal Cream in Peace and [COMFORT ZONE].

L-R: KORRES Quercetin anti-ageing lotion, KORRES hair & scalp scrub, KORRES body butter in Fig and Liz Earle C&P

All of these products used to be mine, however, they can now be found in his wash bag. The KORRES hair and scalp scrub is a truly amazing innovative product, it has treated his dry scalp which he couldn't believe. It's worked a treat on my mane of hair too, eliminating impurities and build up of hair products. We scrub our skin, so why not our scalp?

I LOVE the smell of the KORRES Fig Body Butter on him too, beautiful scent for men. We both get through these tubes of body butter so quickly, I wish KORRES had bigger bottles.

After years of using Eve Lom, the mister recently switched to Liz Earle's C&P, he loves both cleansers but he prefers the convenient travel-friendly packing of cleanse and polish.

What do your other halves like to use?

Have you discovered they secretly/openly use your products?


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save HE loves... on social network: