Five 'New to Me' Orly Re-Promotes

Last month I saw some Orly polishes on a tabletop display at Sally Beauty that I thought were new, but they were actually re-promotes. I didn't have a number of them, so here are the ones I picked up.

Above: It's Up To Blue, a bright turquoise shimmer with a somewhat foil finish. I do have other shades that are similar, but one can never have too many turquoise shades for summer.
Above: Coffee Break is a neutral taupe creme with no grey undertones. It's actually more of a dark beige and does remind me of coffee with cream!
Above: Purple Crush is more of a hot pink or fuchsia tone to me, with an almost neon finish. It doesn't seem to dry to as glossy of a finish as a regular creme, so I'm going to classify this one as a neon.
Above: Naughty is a deep wine or burgundy creme that is definitely vampy. After the second coat, it's extremely dark, making it difficult to distinguish it's true color. I love the near jelly finish on this one.
Below: Passion Fruit is a fluorescent coral pink creme that I would also classify as a neon, due to the fact that it dries to a less-than-glossy finish.
I used 2 coats on all of these, and the only one that could've used 3 would have been Passion Fruit. These were in a cardboard display that had a tropical theme, although I can't recall what the name of the display was. At any rate, they're all re-promotes and a little strange as far as grouping these shades as a collection, because I didn't really see a theme that tied them altogether, much less a tropical one. Marketing at it's best though, because I still purchased some!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Five 'New to Me' Orly Re-Promotes on social network: