Win a $25.00 OC Nail Art Gift Card & A Rare Konad From Me!

Above & Below: For my base I used 2 coats of BB Couture's Eternity, a brown toned burgundy shimmer. The above photo is true to color as shown under an Ott light, while the photo below taken with a flash, brings out the burgundy shade a bit more.
Below: My "I never do Konad's but I did one today" look, using Orly's new Luxe from the Foil FX collection and plate m65. The first photo is with a flash, while the second photo is with an Ott light.
Below: I added one coat of my favorite new transforming top coat, BB Courture's Diamond Dust.
Above & Below: I swear to you that this looks unbelievably amazing in real life! I took lots of photos, but couldn't capture the holographic glitter that is mostly green over this color combination to show you how good it looks, especially over the Konad image with the gold beneath it.
Below: The winner of this month's Anniversary Contest will receive a $25.00 gift code to use at OC Nail Art for all of your Konad supplies. This is just one of many prizes the winner will recieve.
Earlier this week I announced my 1 Year Anniversary giveaway contest and showed you the first prize included from Overall Beauty. Today we're adding another prize to the package, a $25.00 gift certificate from Kathleen at OC Nail Art. Kathleen has kindly added free shipping to anywhere in the world for the products the winner chooses to use the gift certificate on! Click here to read about the contest and how you can enter.

To show my spirit for this prize, I have broken out my Konad supplies for my Nail of the Day look. This is a rare event on my blog, because I seldom do Konad looks. I have no reason for not using mine more, and everytime I use it, I think---why don't I do this more often? My main excuse is I'm lazy...busy...lazy, interchangeable words to some degree, but not a very good excuse. It only takes 5-10 minutes longer to use than just normally painting my nails in one color does. I see that OC Nail Art has some new plates available (75, 76, 77, 78, 80, 81 and s10), so I think I'll order a few more to add to my small collection and get on the Konad kick!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Win a $25.00 OC Nail Art Gift Card & A Rare Konad From Me! on social network: