Friday Follower Freebie!

Above L-R: Rimmel Marine Blue, Rimmel Violet Metal, Sally Hansen Grape Going, NailTek Foundation II, Essie Blueberry Crumb, CND Effects in Copper Shimmer, Sinful Mint Apple.

In reorganizing my untried shelf a week or so ago, I came across several duplicate items I'd purchased...perhaps a sign that I should remain on my no buy for a while longer! I've gathered all of the duplicates (sadly, there was a case of triplicates on 2 of the items!) together for this lovely group photo, and these 7 items will all go to the FFF winner this week.

THE RULES: You must leave your eMail in the comments section below as your entry. You must be a follower of some sort. You must post your entry no later than midnight tomorrow, 2/6/10.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Friday Follower Freebie! on social network: