Classic Revlon: Cherries in the Snow

Above & Below: Revlon Cherries in the Snow shown using 2 coats. The Ott light photo above shows the true color, while the photo below with a flash brings out the slight Fuchsia tones.
This shade from Revlon is one of my favorite classic colors. It has withstood the test of time as a true classic, having been launched by Revlon in their beginnings, back in the 1930's. This shade has a hint of fuchsia to it, but does indeed look like cherries with it's primary red color. This is my third bottle of this shade over the years, and every time I use it, I'm reminded of how beautiful it is. 2 coats, a fantastic formula and a beautiful shade. Who says new is better?

As much as I like this older shade, I'm hoping to see something new from Revlon for Spring. I've always loved their polishes, both the older ones and the newer ones. I heard they were coming out with pastels this Spring--how unusual!--but I've yet to find anything.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Classic Revlon: Cherries in the Snow on social network: