BB Couture Disco Lady & Diamond Dust

Above: BB Couture Disco Lady is a vivid shade of Cornflower blue--almost an Electric Cornflower color, with tiny aqua glitter. The glitter shifts colors in the light and I caught a glimpse of pink and gold glitter in there as well. This is shown using 2 coats.
Below: I added one coat of BB Couture Diamond Dust, which is designed to be used as a top coat over other polish colors. In the bottle, the glitter appears to be mostly a pale gold shade, but over Disco Lady, it was a slightly holographic glitter, with turquoise being the main color. I'm looking forward to using Diamond Dust over some other darker polishes.
In an effort to reduce the number of untried's I have, today I'll show you BB Couture Disco Lady, which is from their recently released Disco Ball collection. I also added Diamond Dust as a top coat, which after trying it out, makes me wonder why I waited so long! As I mentioned yesterday, one of the prizes in my Anniversary Contest is the winner's choice of 3 BB Couture polishes from Overall Beauty. I'll try and get through the rest of my untried BB Couture polishes this month, so you can see some more swatches of what they have to offer if you're the lucky winner!
Speaking of the Anniversary Contest, I've got to tell you--the comments in the eMails you all are sending me with your entries are so enjoyable for me to read! I am thoroughly enjoying what you're writing, and so appreciate your kind words.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save BB Couture Disco Lady & Diamond Dust on social network: