Guest Blogger Series: Babbling Brooke's Stunning Konad

Today's guest blogger is Brooke, and her blog is called Babbling Brooke. She posts a lot of great nail looks, and she's also quite crafty, loves to bake and knit, and is an avid animal supporter. If you aren't familiar with her blog, check it out and show her a little follower/link love! Today she's done a beautiful Konad design to share with us, using some of her favorite polishes. I love the look of this, and I think she chose her colors perfectly. If you'd like to be a guest blogger, just send me an eMail and I'll be happy to 'host your post'! Thank you Brooke, for joining me today!

Happy Saturday, fellow Body & Soul readers! Today I wanted to share two of my newest polish crushes with you: Color Club Wild at Heart and China Glaze It's My Turn. I also have my number one Konad Design--what could be better than a day full of favorites?
Above: For this design, I used 3 coats of China Glaze It's My Turn for the base. It's My Turn is part of China Glaze's Kaleidoscope collection--isn't the design on the bottle pretty?

Above: It's My Turn is a holographic gold with large pieces of holographic glitter. Like most China Glaze polishes, it applied smooth and thin, and dried extremely fast. Unlike some glittery polishes, It's My Turn is totally smooth--it doesn't leave nails rough, like some glitters do. I love holographic polishes and this is by far my favorite holographic gold (with China Glaze GR8 coming in second).
Above: For the design pictured at the top of my post, I used Konad plate m64 with Color Club Wild at Heart, shown below. To learn more about Konad, check out my tutorial. Wild at Heart worked nicely as a stamping polish, but it also looks great as an all-over polish. It covered very well with just one coat (awesome!), applied smoothly, and dried quickly. Wild at Heart is a deep purple holographic with holographic micro glitter. It is STUNNING--I am loving this polish!
Want to read more of my ramblings? Visit Babbling Brooke to check out more of my favorite polishes and designs, and be sure to enter my polish giveaway. Have a lovely weekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Guest Blogger Series: Babbling Brooke's Stunning Konad on social network: