Man Beauty: When men steal prodcts

I think we've all experienced the dilemma: you walk in on your boyfriend slathering his arms with your $75/oz caviar-infused firming face cream. Though your immediate reaction is to scrape the precious lotion out of every last pore, you melt a little bit because it's so cute how completely clueless he is. If I caught my fiance wearing my makeup, on the other hand, I don't think I'd find it very cute (honey, is that my purple Urban Decay 24/7 Liner you're wearing, or did your lashline turn violet?). Well, it turns out that "Anonymous" from Delray Beach Florida has that problem. She writes to the Miami Herald: "I have a dilemma. I caught my husband using my Chanel foundation! He has a pale complexion and likes a little color on his face. I've been hysterical ever since! What should I do?" Their response: First, hide the Chanel! Next, direct him to Sephora. They offer several facial sunscreens with light tints for men. He might also consider a self-tanner or bronzer for men. Dr. Hauschka makes one for $35 that is supposed to soften the appearence of burst blood vessels and uneven pigmentation. And if your husband insists he likes Chanel better, Jean Paul Gaultier has a line of man-makeup, including a dry powder for the cheeks, $42, also at Sephora. Gaultier spokesman Jonathan Leacock doesn't like the term ``man-makeup.'' ''We call it aesthetic enhancement for men,'' Leacock said." Call it what you want -- but above all, keep laughing.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Man Beauty: When men steal prodcts on social network: