China Glaze Khrome (not Chrome!) & A VNS Update

Above: China Glaze Khrome color wheel L-R: Hi-Tek, 2030, Robotika, Sci-Fi, Metallic Muse, and Millennium.


China Glaze Khrome, not to be confused with China Glaze Glitters & Chromes, is being released on October 5. Yen from Victoria Nail Supply was kind enough to send me a picture of a nail wheel showing the 6 shades included in the Khrome collection. It is my understanding that 2 of these shades are included in Sally's Glitters & Chromes display (Millennium and Metallic Muse) because I saw them in the display last week and picked up Metallic Muse. You can see more about the Khrome collection on the China Glaze website here. These are all metallic/foil finishes and I was very impressed when I tried Metallic Muse. I love this type of finish, but I think many of you will agree that it's often difficult to get a clean look without any streaking or an uneven application of color. I didn't have that problem with mine and 2 coats gave it a very even finish with no evident brush strokes.


I wanted to share a couple of the things Yen mentioned to me about upcoming offerings on their website...first off, because I know many of you are anxious to get some of the remaining China Glaze Glitters, they will be receiving Mahoganie, Glam, Doll House, and Pom Pom on Tuesday. Mahoganie has been on my "want" list since I first saw the bottle picture, and Doll House has caught my eye more than once as well. Essie has a 3 piece Holiday set coming out later this month called Sweet Time of the Year, which includes a mint green shade, a light pink, and an orange/red shade. I should have nail wheel color swatches next week to show you and I know without even seeing it yet, that the mint green one is going on my "want" list as well! The last bit of news is also exciting...Color Club is going to be sending some new Japanese Exclusive Glitters to VNS shortly to add to the 5 they already have available. My "want" list is growing!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save China Glaze Khrome (not Chrome!) & A VNS Update on social network: