In my own little corner



When I was growing up I would look forward every year to watching Cinderella on TV. This was not the animated version....it was a play on film. I loved it.I believe it was filmed in the late 50's or early 60's. I even found it at Blockbuster once.

Anywhooo, Cinderella sang a song that started out..."In my own little corner in my own little chair, I can be whatever I want to be." That song was floating through my head this morning so I was tempted to think about what I would be doing if I didn't have cancer.

I would love to learn how to make pottery...the wheel, the clay, the kiln etc...
I would love to grow a beautiful garden...one that I don't have to plant fake flowers from Michael's in so it looks like I watered it every day..I would love to learn to take moody, breathtaking pictures....essentially create something out of nothing, which I don't think is setting the bar too high...no I don't think it is.

But what I would love most to do.....before I did any of those things....which I can't do anyway so never mind... is to lie back on my horse, in the sun, while she grazes. That would be a most perfect afternoon.

Well I gotta go...litter boxes don't clean themselves.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save In my own little corner on social network: