Beauty lies in the true story



I was riding in our truck the other day when I glanced at myself in the rear view mirror. YIKES! All I could see was bags under my eyes large enough to "re-use" at my local grocery store, 3 or 4 chins...I lost count, and the loss of a perfectly good neck that prior to the cancer, was a good 2 inches longer.

When I lost my hair my mom declared "oh you look so much like your great grandpa O'Hair...not the compliment a woman my age is fishing for (and the pun is not lost on me either...o'HAIR)

So in summary I am a no neck, 4 chinned, baggy eyed, bald old man....perfect.

Then I thought about the title of my blog. At first it offered me no comfort whatsoever, but I thought a little longer about it. The beauty really is your story...your heart....your life...

Ladies...feel free now to switch to a less expensive night cream and live, laugh and love instead.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Beauty lies in the true story on social network: