Various Swatches: Tip Toe (Old Navy), Misa, Sally Hansen

I'm fighting the war with all of my untried's and losing! I swatched these yesterday and then came home to the two new Jessica collections I posted last night, so I didn't really make any progress, did I? Oh well, there are far worse problems to be had.
Above & Below: Old Navy carries a line of polishes called Tip Toe, and for about $3.00 each, they're great polishes. I picked these up last year and have posted several other shades previously here. The top photo is Memory, a stunningly rich shade of a purple based burgundy with a jelly finish. This creme covered perfectly in 2 coats. The photo below is Pop, and although I had to use 3 coats, it's a great Summertime shade of juicy orange shimmer.
Below: Misa Sorry Just Can't Help It is from their Fall 2009 collection, I'm only Human. This is a medium purple creme that surprisingly, photographed true to color. I used 2 coats and had perfect coverage.
Below: I'm Going To Love Myself, also from the I'm Only Human collection, is another two-coater with perfect coverage. This is a nice shade of fuchsia, but nothing terribly unique.
Below: Forgive, Forget, For Me I Will--you guessed it, also from the I'm Only Human collection--is a persimmon red creme. I adore Misa's formula, but I wish they would come out with some unique shades as they have in the past.
Below: Sally Hansen Iced Coffee, not to be confused with an older Sally Hansen called Ice (singular) Coffee, is from their latest collection, although it might be overlooked by the hype of Hidden Treasure! It applied nicely in 2 coats and is a fantastic neutral shade.
Below: Sally Hansen Vivid is a deep wine shimmer that seems to glow from within. The formula on this was very thin, but it still covered exceptionally well in 2 coats.



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Various Swatches: Tip Toe (Old Navy), Misa, Sally Hansen on social network: