Sally Hansen Pomegranate

Sally Hansen Pomegranate is another color from the collection that includes Hidden Treasure. I didn't even pay attention to the display--does it have a name? Spring/Summer 2010?

Above & Below: Always a fan of coral shades, I felt the need to pick this one up! It's a shimmer that flashes a bit of pink in brighter lighting, and I can't really say that it's an orange coral or a red coral. It seems to encompass both of those colors along with a little pink.
Below: I accessorized it with a coat of Hidden Treasure to give it a nice coppery orange overlay of glitter.

I used 2 coats on this and the formula was very nice. This is such a pretty shade of coral, and the shimmer adds a nice touch, especially when it flashes the lighter pink tones. I've got one more from this collection to show you, and that's a light taupe creme called Iced Coffee. Has anyone been able to find Hidden Treasure yet? I saw 3 displays today while I was out, and all of the HT's were already gone!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Save Sally Hansen Pomegranate on social network: